Household Insurance

Whether you live in a secure estate, a free standing house, a sectional title development or on a plot, we can cover your household contents for you.
Make sure you are correctly insured and all your personal items are valued accurately. TV’s, Hifi’s, CD or vinyl collections, valuable art work, bicycles, laptops, gaming consoles etc. Cameras and jewellery are just some of the items you should be considering.
For a personalised quote to site your budget give us a call.